Pocket Edition NT

Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.
Geoff
Textkit Fan

Pocket Edition NT

Post by Geoff »

I'm always on the hunt for a nice pocket sized Greek New Testament. Does anyone know of any editions which are particularly portable and where to find them? <br /><br />Thank you<br /><br />Geoff

klewlis
Global Moderator

Re:Pocket Edition NT

Post by klewlis »

Most of them are the same size, and I've never seen any *really* little ones.<br /><br />The smallest one I have is my greek-latin new testament. However, I'm not sure where you'd find one, since it is old and was given to me. The publishing info is in German so I don't understand it but here's what I can tell you:<br /><br />"Novum Testamentum Graece et Latine"<br />c. 1906 u. 1928 Wurttembergische Bibelanstalt Stuttgart<br />Hergestellt 1962 in den Werkstatten<br />der Wurttembergischen Bibelanstalt Stuttgart<br />Printed in Germany

mingshey
Textkit Zealot

Re:Pocket Edition NT

Post by mingshey »

Novum Testamentum Graece<br />from the same publisher would be smaller. ;)<br /><br />type "Novum Testamentum Graece" in the search box near the bottom of http://www.textkit.com/support.php