pdf formats of teacher's handbook,workbook for "Athenaze"

Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.
Aadee
Textkit Neophyte

pdf formats of teacher's handbook,workbook for "Athenaze"

Post by Aadee »

I am a beginner to ancient greek. I have started learning ancient greek from the book "Athenaze: an introduction to ancient greek book 1 and 2" by maurice balme and gilbert lawall. I want to know from what website could i get downloadable pdf formats for "teacher's handbook" and "student's workbooks" for the same book.

antonyclassicallatin
Textkit Neophyte

Re: pdf formats of teacher's handbook,workbook for "Athenaze

Post by antonyclassicallatin »

I have the PDF's for both books and well as the books for second edition if you still need. Also I teach online on Youtube- TheDidaskalon and CiceroAntonius. I already covered book I.
Washington DC Area.
Knowledgable in Ancient Greek and Latin.

Paul_D
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Paul_D »

I also need the books for second edition Athenaze, both teacher's handbooks and student's workbooks.

clbutler
Textkit Neophyte

Post by clbutler »

Hi, I used to take Ancient Greek in college, but I haven't worked with the language in a while. I am trying to re-learn the material, and I have a hard copy of the Athenaze second edition books 1 and 2, but I have not been able to find the answers to the passages/exercises online. Could I please have the pdf of the teacher's editions? Thank you!

JudeanManassite
Textkit Neophyte

Post by JudeanManassite »

antonyclassicallatin wrote:I have the PDF's for both books and well as the books for second edition if you still need. Also I teach online on Youtube- TheDidaskalon and CiceroAntonius. I already covered book I.
Is it possible to obtain copies of these pdf files you speak of? I am particularly interested in the workbooks and handbooks. I do thank you in advance.

jeidsath
Textkit Zealot

Post by jeidsath »

These are all copyrighted, so I’m afraid I need to lock this thread
“One might get one’s Greek from the very lips of Homer and Plato." "In which case they would certainly plough you for the Little-go. The German scholars have improved Greek so much.”

Joel Eidsath -- jeidsath@gmail.com