Hello, Bingley !
Jumping onto the bandwagon, I will say firstly that I agree with Emma (How could I disagree
) ! Now some more comments, as usual :
1. -"messenger" I think this noun referring to a person should be in the genitive after [face=SPIonic]a)kou/w[/face]
-"hoplites" : plur. nom. is properispomen [face=SPIonic]o(pli=tai[/face]
-"the sea" : I would put an article in Greek too.
2. - "to men" : dative, I think, after -[face=SPIonic]di/dwmi[/face]
- btw your present subjunctive is nicely accented !
3. - "unjust laws" : why an article in Greek ?
- "always... somehow" : I would write [face=SPIonic]a)ei/ pwj.[/face]
- [face=SPIonic]po/lesi [/face]
accent on the omicron
4. - [face=SPIonic]xruso\n[/face]
- [face=SPIonic]stratiw/taij [/face]
5. "brother" : say [face=SPIonic]a)delfo\n[/face]
"teach" : I would write [face=SPIonic]dida/skh|[/face]