Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.
Why is there only latin vocabulary and not greek on this site?
- Textkit Neophyte
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:11 am
The plan is to eventually have greek vocab as well. I believe that Jeff is still figuring out the best way to get greek letters to display in plain text emails (but I'm not sure where he's at with that right now).
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 1605
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:48 pm
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
I just haven't had the time to build the Greek yet. It'll have to rewrite most of the script to upgrade the mailing from plain text to HMTL in order for fonts to appear.
on the to-do list is also:
- disabling weekend mailings
- setting the time of day you would like to receive the mailing
- creating a new vocab course from all vocab words missed in the quizzes
- Posts: 896
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2002 6:58 pm
- Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Return to Learning Greek
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: bcdavasconcelos, Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media and 61 guests