newbie here!

Are you learning Latin with D'Ooge's Beginners Latin Book? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback and comments from others.
DeanWinchester
Textkit Neophyte

newbie here!

Post by DeanWinchester »

Hi, I'm just beginning to learn Latin. As a matter of fact, I am just picking up my text today. :-)

The same friend that is giving me the text also told me about this place. I look forward to learning Latin and getting to know the people here.

fierywrath
Textkit Neophyte

Post by fierywrath »

good luck to you! this is a good place to learn, just be sure not to listen to anything from stupid people.

Kopio
Global Moderator

Post by Kopio »

fierywrath wrote:good luck to you! this is a good place to learn, just be sure not to listen to anything from stupid people.
Which begs the question...how do you tell the difference between the smart people and stupid people?? And what's more...what if her friend is one of the stupid people?? :?

DeanWinchester
Textkit Neophyte

Post by DeanWinchester »

*giggles* and what if I'm one of the stupid people myself?

:wink:

After looking at that latin textbook, I'm starting to wonder lol

Kopio
Global Moderator

Post by Kopio »

DeanWinchester wrote:*giggles* and what if I'm one of the stupid people myself?

:wink:

After looking at that latin textbook, I'm starting to wonder lol
spose that remains to be seen. Say for instance, if you had an exceptionally hard time simply signing up...that could be a sign :)

BTW...you should introduce yourself in the open board too...that's where most people hang out before they hit the language boards.

DeanWinchester
Textkit Neophyte

Post by DeanWinchester »

Say for instance, if you had an exceptionally hard time simply signing up...that could be a sign Smile
:P

Bad Kopio... no cookie for you :wink:

Thanks for the tip about the open board... I'm still finding my way around lol