Flashcards for D'Ooge's LFB

Are you learning Latin with D'Ooge's Beginners Latin Book? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback and comments from others.
Leonidas300
Textkit Neophyte

Flashcards for D'Ooge's LFB

Post by Leonidas300 »

Hello everyone,

Jeff, I have a useful some useful information --flashcards-- on a link here that is not self-serving; it would be genuinely beneficial to those people wanting to learn Latin via D'Ooge's Latin for Beginners,I believe. I hope that it is alright if I post where they can be searched for, if I do not post a link.

I have been making some electronic flashcards and storing them on flashcardmachine.com, in the flashcard database they have there. If you search under Languages - Latin and Level - Not Applicable, the flashcards are all began with my reference for them DB/LFB/001 for Lesson 1 (DB/LFB/002 for Lesson 2, etc.). All of them are listed as being by Leonidas30, as Leonidas300 wouldn't fit...

I have spent a lot of time on them; they aren't just thrown together, so if any of you have any use for them, you are welcome to use them.

I have not completed the full set, but I intend to do so, so if you're ahead of me, you're just going to have to wait for me to catch up!

Leo.

Meep
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Flashcards for D'Ooge's LFB

Post by Meep »

These are great:) Will be using them for studying.

Cynthia88
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Cynthia88 »

These are excellent! Ha. Wish I had discovered them sooner! LOL

Leonidas300
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Leonidas300 »

Me again,

Thanks for the comments. I've been doing an engineering degree for the last couple of years, and I'm nearly finished; when I am done, I'll get back to adding the rest of the lessons.

Vale, baby.